11.30.2010

brr

Today is cold.

Days like this make me want to cuddle up and stay in bed all day, forgoing all obligations/plans/to do lists.

Sometimes I'd like to sleep the day away, but that usually happens more often in the summer, when I feel like melting into a puddle and dying.

I completely deflated the air mattress today and folded it up.  It had been inflated since the end of August.

Jesse and I moved into our second bedroom; it's smaller and easier to keep warm, especially since there's a window facing the south so it gets sunshine.  Our larger bedroom faces the north and is much bigger.  I like it in here.  It's quite cozy.  The other bedroom just looks so empty and sad now.  We still have our dresser in there and all our clothes in the closet... but it needs a bed or a futon or something because it's so empty looking.

On Sunday our nice neighbors offered us their old couch.  We took it, spent at least an hour rearranging the living room, and finally found a way to fit everything while still allowing the room to feel/look large and open. It looks so much more cozy, warm, and inviting with two couches instead of just the one we had.  Not that we need two, it just feels better with two.

On Saturday we're going to have a Christmas cookie party.  It was Jesse's idea.  I'm excited.  We're both excited.

Homemade pizza for dinner.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment