11.02.2010

More food

I haven't posted photos of food for awhile.

Israeli Couscous and veggies
Israeli Couscous and veggies
This was sort of a made up recipe.  It had a sort of oriental taste to it.  It was yum.

Summer roll ingredients
Oriental chicken
Summer roll ingredients
Summer rolls
These are super easy to make, but super hard to work with.  They are refreshing though - lots of flavors, vitamins, crunchiness, and freshness.  They're also low calorie and low fat, but the downside to that is they're not very filling

The chicken was yummy, but unfortunately I don't remember how I made it.  I need to start a food journal or something, because it's so frustrating when I make something but don't remember what the heck I made it out of.

I like food, but I need some more recipes!  I'm running out of resources for new recipes.

1 comment:

  1. this all looks so yum!!! you need to make a foodie journal with the recipes for those of us who are drooling :-)

    ReplyDelete