11.15.2010

4/14

I'm thankful for language and books.

Language is so cool, how we get to communicate through different pitches from our throats and control how they come out with our mouths/lips/tongues.  And how somebody transferred those sounds into somewhat organized, logical characters/marks on paper.

I think it's stupendous.

I love being able to communicate with people and trying to grasp what they're feeling and experiencing.

I love that God can communicate to us through language and gave us a book to learn through.

I love that people can document their work/research/creativity on paper now and make it easily accessible to the public... so we all don't have to travel around to listen to orators.

Books provide such a wealth of information for understand and loving people and also understanding and loving God better.

I'm so thankful for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment