11.23.2010

12/14

Today I am thankful for water heaters.

I am remembering a time in India when there was no hot water and I attempted to take a shower... it was more like me hopping in and out of the cold water and deciding which parts of my body were the most dirty, because I didn't want to be in there anymore.

I love taking showers with hot water.  They're so relaxing and cozy. . . and those of you how know me, know that I'm all about being cozy.

I can get clean and not freeze to death, and I can get the blood flowing back through my cold body in the winter (yay!).

The sad thing is, when you're paying your own water bills you don't really want to indulge in this luxury very often...  Hahah. :D

But still, I'm thankful that I have the choice of taking a hot shower.  I'd rather have hot, running water than a heater any old day.

Speaking of which.  I wonder how much longer it will be until we finally give into the temptation of turning on our heat?

No comments:

Post a Comment