11.01.2010

October happenings

October was a busy month.  It flew by.  I miss it.

Now it's November, the month of Thanksgiving, Earnest's birthday, Jesse's birthday, Meemo's birthday, more visitors and. . . probably lots of other stuff I can't remember.

In October, lots of things happened too.  Like, Sarah Beth visiting, getting a job, my family visiting, getting wedding photos and our niece living with us for three weeks.

- - - - - -

Remember my little plants I grew from little seeds?

This is what they looked like a few weeks ago:

Parsley
Basil
Cilantro


My little plants were doing really well, until Bailey knocked my cilantro off the window sill... it never fully recovered and was wilted and slightly brownish yellow after that.

Then I noticed all the bugs my plants were attracting.  Parsley had hundreds of these tiny black bugs on it.  So, I moved them outside.  Alas, I left the plants outside a few days too many in the cool weather and they are now worthless to me.  I think it was the coolness plus the lack of consistency of watering them.

So now I am plantless. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment