1.19.2011

well hello again.

I'm cold.  My muscles are achey.  I'm also hungry.  It's probably going to snow tomorrow.  It's definitely going to be freezing tomorrow.

My fingers and brain get confused when I alternate between using a Mac and a Windows computer.  Ahhh.

I'm trying to workout more.  Yesterday and today I went jogging around the indoor track and lifted some weights.  I'm sore and stiff now and would say I feel old... except some of the 65-year-old+ men and women were out lapping and out lifting me.  So I guess I don't feel old after all.

Jesse and I have also gone swimming a few times and played racquetball.  I like those both, even though Jesse swims twice as fast as me and is 300 times better at racquetball.  Someday I'll beat him.

Today I made tortellini and a tomato based sauce for dinner.  I was under impressed.  I think I won't eat tortellini again, unless I'm eating it in Italy.  It wasn't bad, it just wasn't that good (flavor or nutrition).

I suppose I'll get back to my reading assignment now. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment