2.12.2011

blood.

Here's a sneak peak to some photos of Jonathan's injury several days ago. 


After learning the very basics of Lightroom, I've become a little bit too proud to use the very basic editing tools that come on iPhoto, so I'm not sure when the edited versions will be done.  Probably next week sometime, depending on how many hours I work.




And yes, I strongly believe in editing.  Before taking my traditional darkroom class, I thought truly good photos didn't need editing. Now I realize how much "editing" has been done traditionally and think it is part of photography.  To refuse to edit is like painting with only one brush.












I had fun taking these photos.  Injuries are painful to the victim, but fascinating to me as a photographer (a very amateur one, at that).  I very much enjoy observing and trying to capture the wide variety of reactions to blood... if only camera lens didn't fog up.



No comments:

Post a Comment