4.06.2011

Work work work

I've been working a lot recently.   It's been fun.  And extremely tiring.  It took me a full day to recover.

I'm really enjoying my job, which is funny considering I went into it thinking I would hate it.  My first week I got tossed right in and experienced quite a lot.  I thought for sure I would get fired after being severely cussed out by one of my co-workers.  After some thinking, I decided I was going to do my best despite the attitudes of the people I work with.

And it's paid off. :-)  This week I worked hard and did everything that was assigned to me, plus some. It was tiring, but I'm learning to love my job and love the people I work with.  No, I don't want this job for the rest of my life, but there's plenty of things I can learn here.  Most importantly, I'm learning to be committed to something and how to get along with a variety of people.  That's something I can take with me no matter where I go.

I'm excited to see how this job makes me a better person. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment